Summer has officially returned and with a vengeance! Our temps have been in the 90’s with high humidity this week, so we of course had to make our cold treats!
Organic homemade ice cream is a staple in our home, so we are always making new recipes to feed our cravings!
We use our Vitamix to mix all of our ingredients up and then we transfer the ice cream to our Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker to bring our ice cream to life. Our recipe is simple and is made in 30 minutes flat. The ingredients are pure, raw, organic, and packed with nutrition!
Organic Raw Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 4 C Organic Raw Milk
- 2 Organic Free Range Large Eggs
- 2 tsp Simply Organic Foods Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 Drop YL Peppermint Essential Oil
- 3/4 C Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 C Organic Extra Dark Chocolate; chopped
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate in Vitamix Wet Blade; blend well
- Transfer mixed ingredients to Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker; blend for 20 minutes or until manufacturer instructions
- Chop up dark chocolate into small pieces
- Add chopped chocolate to ice cream maker at the end of 20 minutes; blend for 5 minutes to fully incorporate
- Transfer ice cream to glass or stainless steel freezer container and freeze.
We recommend ONLY using Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil for this recipe.
We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe as much as our family does! It will definitely satisfy your sweet cravings and hit the spot on those hot summer days! Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
You can purchase your Young Living Essential Oils here: www.youngliving.org/rodmariawagner
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.