These bite size organic pecan coconut balls are the perfect snack; whether you are taking them on the go or just need a little afternoon pick me up! They have just the right amount of sweetness and are loaded with protein!
- 1 C Organic Pecans
- 1/2 C Organic Unsweetened Coconut
- 3 TBSP Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 C Organic Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- Process organic pecans in Vitamix with dry blade or Food Processor for about 20 seconds until ground being careful to not over-process into pecan butter.
- Add dates. Process until just combined.
- Add coconut, chia seeds, and vanilla. Process until combined.
- Roll mixture into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
As you can see this recipe is super easy to make and very satisfying!
Leave us a comment on our Facebook page and let use know how you liked our recipe: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner