Hello Friends! Happy Friday!
Our daughters love making Apple Cinnamon sandwiches! They are fun and nutritious! We admit, we love them too! Who doesn’t love peanut butter and apples?!
- 1 Organic apple, cored and sliced into 6 rounds (We use round cookie cutters in a large circle and a small circle for the core)
- 3 tablespoons Organic peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Raw Organic honey
- 1 drop YL Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Organic rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon Organic raisins, optional
Mix together peanut butter, honey, and Cinnamon Bark essential oil in a small bowl. Lay out the apple rounds, and spread a third of the peanut butter mixture on 3 of the apple rounds. Sprinkle with oats and raisins (if using). Sandwich the filling with remaining apple slices and serve!
We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Leave us a comment on our Facebook page and let use know how you liked our recipe: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter: