Hello Friends, Happy Monday! We hope you had a great weekend! We had a busy weekend filled with lots of yummy homemade organic treats, including our Healthy Organic Apple Turnovers!
We must admit, we do have a bit of a sweet tooth, but we try to curve those cravings with real organic foods instead of food loaded with sugar. Our organic apple turnovers not only hit the sweet spot, they are healthy too!
Our recipe will literally take you less than five minutes to prepare and 15 minutes in the oven.
Healthy Organic Apple Turnovers
- 1 Small Organic Apple; seeded, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp YS Bees Organic Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Cinnamon
- 1 Ezekiel Sprouted Tortilla; cut in quarters
- 1 tsp Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Preheat Oven 325*
- Cut tortilla into 4 triangles
- Core, seed, and chop apples into bite size pieces
- Spread honey onto all 4 tortilla triangles
- Place apple chunks on top of honey.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of the apples
- Place remaining tortilla triangles on top of the apples to make a sandwich.
- Sprinkle the top of the tortilla with shredded coconut.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.