‘Tis the season for spring cleaning! If you are like most people, spring doesn’t only give us warmer temperatures, it also gives us the ultimate urge to clean our homes!
We give our oven the ultimate cleaning twice a year (unless we have spills, then it is cleaned right away). Using one of those chemically-laden store bought cleaners that require a gas mask is out of the question! We kicked all of the chemically-laden products out of home a long time ago.
We introduced you to our Thieves All-Purpose Cleaner and it’s amazing uses a couple of years ago. Since then, we have been experimenting with different uses of this wonderful plant-based product!
What is Thieves Household Cleaner?
It’s hard to believe, but Thieves Household Cleaner is truly an all-in-one natural cleaner that’s non-toxic, yet super effective. It’s made with 100% plant and mineral-based ingredients, including:
- Vegetable-based surfactants – like alkyl polyglucoside that are compliant with Green Seal and EPA Design for Environment (DfE) standards
- Biodegradable cutting agents – like sodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate and disodium 2-sulfolaurate from renewable sources (both ingredients rated 0 on a 10 point scale on the Environmental Working Group’s health hazard score – which is the best score possible)
- Therapeutic-grade Thieves and Lemon essential oils – (the highest quality and purity essential oils) for natural cleaning
Why It’s So Economical:
You will save a ton of time and money by buying one cleaning product. You won’t have to make trips to multiple stores or order from multiple online sources. Thieves Household Cleaner is an all-in-one cleaning product that will replace most of your household cleaners. Thieves Household Cleaner is a concentrate, that will last you for a very, very long time! For most all-purpose cleaning, dilute 30 parts of water to 1 part of Thieves Household Cleaner.
One 64 oz bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner concentrate equals about 128 all-purpose 30 oz spray bottles for about 88 cents a bottle. That is considerably cheaper than most all-natural cleaners on the market. We can help you save even more money on the Thieves Household Cleaner by signing up for a wholesale membership with us. With a wholesale membership, you’ll pay just 67 cents a bottle and get wholesale pricing on all Young Living essential oils, vitamins, supplements, personal care products, cleaning products, and much more. Learn how to get wholesale pricing here.
- All-purpose cleaning – 30 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Heaving degreasing – 15 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Light degreasing – 60 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
- Glass and windows – 50-100 parts water to 1 part Thieves Household Cleaner
Thieves Household Cleaner REALLY does replace and clean everything in your house! Here are our favorite and amazing ways to use Thieves Household Cleaner!
You will not only save money on using our DIY Chemical-Free Oven Cleaner, you will also save your hands from hard work! You will love, love, love how easy it is to clean your oven and how great it smells! No worries for chemical burns or having to leave your home while your oven cleans!
DIY Chemical-Free Oven Cleaner
- 4-6 oz Thieves All Purpose Cleaner
- 1 C Baking Soda (We like Bob’s Red Mill)
- Glass Spray Bottle
- Add Thieves Cleaner, Undiluted, to an empty glass spray bottle.
- Spray entire interior of oven and the oven door with Thieves Cleaner; coating thoroughly.
- Sprinkle baking soda over the Thieves Cleaner; allow to soak for 30-45 minutes.
- Scrub thoroughly with a sponge; use a kitchen brush for tough areas.
- Remove all remaining residue with a clean, damp sponge.
There you have, a DIY Chemical-Free Oven Cleaner that really works and is completely safe!
We hope that you have enjoyed learning how to garden chemical free! Please let us know how you liked our blog post by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook page!
To purchase our Premium Starter Kit here and take advantage of our FREE EXTRAS: https://wagnerswellnessoilers.com/purchase-young-living-essential-oilss-premium-starter-kit/
If you are interested in purchasing our essential oils as singles, please visit us at: www.yldist.com/rodmariawagner
With love from our family to yours,
Rod & Maria Wagner