A lot of people don’t feel much like cooking when the temperatures peak into the 80’s and 90’s, not to mention the humidity too. We’d be lying if we said that we don’t have those days too.
So, we wanted to share one of our favorite, delicious, easy organic dinner recipes with you, perfect for those hot summer days! If you own a toaster oven, this dinner will be sweat-free as well!
Organic Chicken Parmesan with Zoodles
- 8 Organic Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast; halved
- Organic Garlic, Onion, Paprika, Pepper, and All-Purpose Seasoning (We like Simply Organic)
- 1 C Organic Raw Mozzarella Cheese; grated
- 4 Medium-Large Organic Zucchini; Peeled with a Julienne Peeler
- 1 C Filtered Water
- 2 Cans Organic Tomato Sauce in BPA-Free can
- 1 Can Organic Tomato Paste
- 1 TBSP Organic Italian Seasoning
- Preheat Grill.
- Wash and Dry your zucchinis.
- Peel your zucchinis with a julienne peeler until you reach the core.
- Fill a medium size pot with 1 C filtered water on side burner of your grill (or on the stovetop); cover with top and bring to a boil.
- Place zucchini noodles in a steamer basket and place on top of pot of water.
- Steam for approximately 5 minutes or until zoodles are soft; Remove from burner/stovetop and cover with lid.
- In a medium size saute pan, add your tomato sauce, paste, Italian seasoning, and garlic to taste; cook until small bubbles appear.
- Cover Italian sauce with a lid and simmer on low.
- Season both sides of your chicken breast.
- Cook chicken a few minutes on both sides; until inside temperature reaches 160*
- Remove from grill; place on a glass platter and cover.
- Plate your zoodles and chicken.
- Ladle Italian Sauce over Zoodles and Chicken; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Organic Cauliflower Cheese Bread
- 1 small head of Organic Cauliflower
- 1 Organic Free Range Egg
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic; minced
- 1 TBSP Organic Olive Oil
- 1/2 C Organic Mozzarella Cheese; shredded
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 tsp Organic Pepper
- 1 tsp Organic Oregano
- 1 tsp Organic Basil
- Preheat Toaster Oven/Oven to 350 degrees.
- In small pan sauté olive oil and garlic for 1-2 minutes until fragrant; Set aside.
- In Vitamix or food processor chop cauliflower until it looks like rice; do not over mix or it will become mushy.
- Place the cauliflower rice in a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth; squeeze out all excess moisture.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl; Combine cauliflower with egg, olive oil, garlic, cheese, and seasonings.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper (leaving extra parchment paper so that you can lift the loaf out of the pan) rub with olive oil.
- Place cauliflower mixture into the bread pan and press down evenly; Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; rub with olive oil.
- When loaf is finished baking, remove from oven, carefully flip the loaf onto the baking sheet by lifting bread by the ends of the parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 more min; until loaf is golden brown.
- Remove loaf from oven; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese with pepper, oregano and basil.
- Place bread back into the oven for 1-2 min until cheese melts.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce.
We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.