We don’t know about you, but our family are all organic peanut butter junkies! We love anything that has organic peanut butter in it!
As you probably know, we love making organic energy/bliss balls! The other day, we were feeling extra peanuty (after already having organic peanut butter on our organic apple slices), so while talking about what we were going to make, our daughters asked if we could make energy balls. After mixing a few ingredients together with the peanut butter and of course taste testing all of them, we decided on this recipe! Our organic peanut butter bliss balls are pure heaven! Once you eat one, you won’t be able to stop!!
Organic Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- 1 C Bob’s Red Mill Organic Old Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 C Let’s Do Organic Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 C Maranatha Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C Organic Extra Dark Chocolate; chopped in small pieces
- 1/3 C YS Bees Organic Raw Honey
- 1 TBSP Nutiva Organic Raw Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Simply Organic Organic Vanilla Extract
- Combine all ingredients into glass bowl; gently stir
- Using your hands; gently work ingredients together until they are fully incorporated
- Cover; Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Remove batter from refrigerator; roll batter into small balls approximately 1″ in diameter
- Store bliss balls in refrigerator; keep chilled until you’re ready to eat one
We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe as much as we do. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.