Good morning Friends! Happy Wednesday! We are so excited to share with you that we’re opening our own 100% Pure Organic Skin Care For Men & Women shop! We have been sharing with you our favorite homemade organic skincare items, now you will have a chance to purchase them from us! We’re working very hard on getting the shop stocked and ready to open. In the meantime, we wanted to share with you another great skincare item.
We use organic coconut oil for so many things. Coconut oil is great for your skin! Coconut oil can help open up clogged pores, it is great at moisturizing the skin helping to prevent wrinkles, and it is awesome at removing makeup and cleansing the skin!
Without further ado, here is our recipe for Organic Coconut Facial Cleanser!
- 1 1/2 C Organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1 TBSP Organic olive oil
- 3 Drops Lavender essential oil
- 3 Drops Geranium essential oil
- 3 Drops Ylang Ylang essential oil
- 3 Drops Frankincense essential oil
- Combine organic refined coconut oil and organic olive oil to your mixing bowl. We use our Kitchen Aid stand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Turn your mixer on high and whip until peaks start to form.
- Fold in the essential oils.
- Add your cleanser to a sealed glass jar.
- Spread approximately 1 teaspoon of cleanser evenly over your face.
- Take a hot wash cloth and hold it against your face, moving it, pressing it to steam your face.
- Rinse the wash cloth and repeat two more times. This will ensure your pores will open up and let the coconut and accompanying oils get to the toxins.
- Rinse Well.
Be sure to watch our Facebook page or signup to receive our Organic Living newsletter for information on our Shop opening!
We hope you will enjoy this homemade organic facial cleanser! Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
You can purchase your Young Living Essential Oils here: www.youngliving.org/rodmariawagner
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.