As most of you know, we strive to prepare and eat an all organic whole food diet that is not only clean and nutritious, but are also considered fit foods. Autumn Calabrese is one of our favorite fitness trainers and is the creator of 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme. We love to follow Autumn’s workouts and portion control plan. You don’t have to give up your favorite foods, you just need to have proper portion control. We derived our organic banana oat pancakes from Autumn’s recipe, tweaking it a bit to fit our all organic lifestyle.
This recipe was a huge hit with the entire family! You will find that you don’t need any organic maple syrup (though you can certainly add it), just fresh organic fruit as a topping.
Organic Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 C Organic Raw milk
- 2 Large Organic Free Range Eggs
- 1 Large Organic Banana
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Organic Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Baking Powder
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 C Organic Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
- 3 C Organic Fresh Fruit
- Place milk, eggs, banana, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, oats, and salt in blender; blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-low heat.
- Pour 1/4 C of batter onto the skillet; cook 2-3 minutes or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancakes. Flip with spatula, cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Serve with Fresh Organic Fruit.
We hope you and your loved ones will love this recipe. Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter:
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
**Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.