This cold and flu season seems to be one of the worst we have ever seen. We know and have heard of many people being hospitalized for the flu virus, as well as other viruses. We would like to share with you how our family is living vibrantly.
Young Living Essential Oils have changed our family’s lives!! We are stronger, more vibrant, and our home is filled with loving and joyful vibes.
We use a combination of essential oils to help keep us feeling vibrantly during the cold winter months.
- Thieves – Thieves® was created based on research about four thieves in France who covered themselves with cloves, rosemary, and other aromatics while robbing plague victims. This proprietary essential oil blend was university tested for its cleansing abilities. It is highly effective in supporting good well-being. *Thieves® oil blend is an integral ingredient in Thieves® Household Cleaner, Thieves® Spray, Thieves® Wipes, Thieves® Lozenges, Thieves® Dentarome Plus™ and Thieves® Dentarome Ultra™ toothpastes, and Thieves® Fresh Essence Plus™ Mouthwash. We use a couple drops of Thieves on the bottom of everyone’s feet before bedtime. If we are leaving our home for any reason, we add a couple of drops to the bottom’s of our feet, in our hair, and on our wrist (with organic coconut oil as a carrier oil). We also diffuse 8-10 drops of Thieves in our home diffuser along with 3-4 drops of Cinnamon Bark. This helps to clean the air in our home. If you start feeling a little sluggish, you can spray Thieves spray on the back of your throat or add a drop to your toothpaste.
- Lemon – Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, which is a powerhouse for good well-being. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon may also be used to enhance the flavor of foods. Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. We use 3-4 drops of lemon on the bottom’s of our feet at bedtime. If one of us starts to feel out of the norm, we add a drop of lemon oil to one tablespoon of Raw, Organic Manuka honey. Our resources state that children under 6 should not consume the lemon oil.
- Oregano- Oregano is one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils. It contains strong health enhancing properties. If one of us seems to be coming down with something, we all put 2-3 drops of oregano on the bottom’s of our feet before bedtime. You can also add a drop of Oregano to a tablespoon of Raw Organic Manuka honey or Raw, Organic Honey to help soothe your body. Be aware that this is a spicy oil, but when you mix it in with the honey, it takes some of the spiciness away.
We strongly believe in taking raw supplements. Our bodies crave these raw supplements. Raw foods have all of their natural, life-supporting nutrients intact. Raw supplements have not been processed in high heat, therefore, retaining their nutrients. We take these supplements daily to stay healthy and to keep our immune system strong.
- Kind Organics Organic Plant Calcium – You cannot rely solely on the sun to obtain the amount of Vitamin D3 to stay healthy. Taking Raw, Organic D3 builds your body’s defense system, builds healthy bones and joints, healthy colon and digestion, and breast and prostate health. Organic Plant Calcium also contains K2 and Magnesium.
- Garden of Life Primal Defense Ultra – This is an ultimate high potency, broad-spectrum probiotic formula, providing a 15 billion live cell count per day of 13 species of beneficial cultures including soil-based probiotics called HomeostaticSoil Organisms. Taking Primal Defense Ultra helps maintain a healthy, balanced defense system which is beneficial to overall health, supports normal intestinal comfort and function, contains Saccharomyces boulardii which nourishes intestinal mucosa cells to support the normal barrier function of the intestinal epithelium, the front line for the body’s defense system.
- Our daughters take Garden of Life Primal Defense Kids. Primal Defense Kids contains 4 billion live cell count of four species of beneficial probiotic cultures. Primal defense contains Bifidobacterium blend with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, that supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body’s defense system.
- Our daughter’s also take Garden of Life Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil. Cod liver oil is one of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D. Taken on a regular basis, this cod liver oil can support overall health.
- The girls also take Carlson Super Daily D3 400 IU for Kids. We add one drop to their juice every morning.
- We all take a Multi-Vitamin as well. Maria takes Kind Organics Organic Women’s Multi Whole Food Nutrition and Garden of Life Raw Hormones as well. Our daughters take Yummi Bears Organics Multi-Vitamin and Immune Booster.
As you can probably tell, our family believes in an all organic lifestyle that is made up of raw, unpasteurized, live foods and drinks.
Taking organic, raw, unpasteurized honey has been proven to help get over and prevent cold and flu viruses. We recommend taking Y.S Bees Organic Raw Honey on a daily basis. This honey is full of live enzymes and antioxidants. If you feel you are coming down with something we recommend in addition to the raw honey, Wedderspoon Raw Organic Manuka Honey. This honey has over 16+ probiotics in it and contains natural bee enzymes, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. We take one tablespoon of this honey, a couple times of day if we are starting to feel a cold or flu virus settle in. You will be amazed at how much this honey helps to kick a cold or flu virus in the butt.
Our family has been able to live vibrantly by following our regimen of daily Young Living essential oils and the consumption of organic raw vitamins and honey.
We hope this blog has helped you and your family!
To get your Young Living Essential Oils go to our website: www.youngliving.org/rodmariawagner
With love from our family to yours,
Rod and Maria Wagner
Our Organic Home does not claim to be medical professionals; statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not meant to be an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. When you have specific questions about a medical matter you must consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. You should not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of reading any information in this website.