Our weekends have always been filled with breakfast traditions. If we are at our cabin, Sundays are always ‘Homemade Organic Waffle’ breakfast days. If we are home, we often make homemade organic egg, cheese, and ham on sprouted English muffins, or homemade organic pancakes.
Well, this weekend, breakfast was a split. Two of us wanted egg, cheese, and ham muffins and two of us wanted pancakes. To save time in the kitchen, we whipped up organic paleo pancakes. We make these pancakes in our Vitamix, so they really save time.
The pancakes and the muffins were a huge success! So, we decided to share our recipe with you!
Homemade Organic Paleo Coconut Banana Pancakes
- 6 Free Range Organic Eggs
- 1/3 C Organic Coconut Flour (We use Nutiva)
- 3 Ripe Organic Bananas
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Organic Vanilla (We use Simply Organic)
- 1/2 tsp Organic Cinnamon (We use Simply Organic)
- Toppings of your choice (We love organic blueberries and organic strawberries)
- Heat large skillet or pancake griddle.
- Add all ingredients except for the toppings into your Vitamix or blender. Blend well and let sit for approximately 5 minutes to thicken.
- Grease skillet or griddle with organic coconut oil or raw organic butter.
- Pour or ladle pancake mix onto pan and swirl with the back of your spoon to spread the pancakes.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side. Note: These pancakes take a bit longer to cook than whole wheat pancakes, so be patient.
- Add your favorite toppings and ENJOY!
We hope you and your family will start a new weekend breakfast tradition and enjoy this recipe as much as our family does! Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter: