We don’t know about you, but we love to mix up our dinners! We like to switch out our meat and poultry dishes for vegetarian dishes every couple of days. Last night was one of those nights!
Our homemade organic fried rice recipe is not only easy and quick, it is delicious! Besides cooking the rice, the meal prep and cooking time is about 20 minutes.
Homemade Organic Fried Rice
- 1 C Organic brown rice (prepared as listed on the package)
- 1 C Fresh or Frozen Organic broccoli, rough chopped
- 2 Large Organic carrots, diced
- 1 Organic Onion, chopped
- 3 Cloves Organic Garlic, chopped into small pieces
- 2 TBSP Organic Olive Oil
- 2 Large Organic Cage Free Eggs
- 1/2 Orange, Yellow, or Red Pepper, diced
- 1/4 C Organic Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Organic black pepper
- Cook rice per the directions on the package
- Add 1 TBSP of Organic olive oil to large saute pan
- Add garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add 1 TBSP organic olive oil
- Add all of the vegetables and black pepper to the pan and saute for approximately 5 minutes, stir to cook thoroughly
- Move the vegetables to one side of the pan and add the 2 eggs. Stir until cooked.
- Add pepper and soy sauce, this will deglaze the pan.
- Finally, add the cooked rice to the pan and stir well to combine all ingredients.
We hope you and your loved ones will love our fried rice as much as we do! Please leave us a comment on our Facebook page letting us know how you liked it: www.facebook.com/ourorganichome
To receive our Organic Recipes and Organic Living Tips, sign up for our newsletter: